You can email the Governing Board directly on email@example.com
The Role of the Governing Board of Chartridge Combined School
The Governing Board is responsible for ensuring that Chartridge School is run to promote the best interests of its pupils. Its duties include:
- setting strategic direction, policies and objectives
- approving the school budget and School Development Plan, which sets the School’s priorities each year
- reviewing progress against the School's budget and objectives
- appointing, challenging and supporting the Headteacher.
The School creates a School Development Plan by consulting staff, governors, parents and children. The Governing Board reviews the progress against the School’s objectives by monitoring this plan.
The full Governing Board meets twice a term. Some of the Governing Board’s decisions are based on the advice of committees.
We have two main committees:
Teaching and Learning which deals with the school's curriculum & achievement and all pupil and community related issues.
Resources which is responsible for premises, finances, personnel and health and safety.
The Governing Board is made up of:
- Three parent governors (elected by parents)
- One staff governor (elected by school staff)
- One Local Authority governor
- Six Co-Opted governors
- The Headteacher
Other Associate Members are also appointed from time to time.
LOCAL AUTHORITY GOVERNOR
MRS E WOLFENDEN
MRS A HAWKES
MRS T PASSEY
MRS S HANNEN (DEPUTY HEADTEACHER)
MR A PATON (CHAIR)
MRS K RANN
MR A MURRAY
MRS T BEAUMONT
|HEADTEACHER||MR N ALEXANDRE|
If you wish to contact a member of the governing board, please do so via the school office, or directly through the email address above.
|CLERK TO THE GOVERNORS||MRS R WEYMOUTH|
|CHIEF EDUCATION OFFICER||
BUCKINGHAMSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
HP20 1UZ TEL: 01296 395000